- Present national juvenile data and trends based on the FBI – Uniform Crime Reports and the Bureau of Justice Statistics – Crime Type, or other comparable nationally recognized data bases, such as the U.S. Department of Education data on campus crime. Make sure you standardize your data – usually 1:1000; 1:10,000; or 1: 100,000 and incorporate the scale in a key for each chart.
- Present local data from a city, county, or state for three comparable locations in size from three different regions of the country (e.g., Indianapolis, Austin, and San Francisco). This information should be found on official government websites.
- Obtain data on at least three demographics such as: crime, education levels, gender, ethnicity, race, sexuality, education, or socio-economic data where available.
- Develop questions you would like to address based on the data you retrieved? (Note you do not have to answer these questions for this assignment.) What juvenile delinquency programs or initiatives are available to potentially address the crime or criminal justice issue?
- The Written Report must be five pages and graphically display the statistical data developed for three comparable cities, counties, or states. It must incorporate national statistics for comparison. Your assessment may be in bullet or paragraph format below the graphic display.
The reference papers provided by Writerbay.net serve as model papers for students and are not to be submitted as it is. These papers are intended to be used for research and reference purposes only.
Phone: +1 (940) 905 5542