At the end of this module, the student will
1). Continue to refine his or her clinical practice problem and research and research question.
- Have begun tracking reviewed literature using an evidence table.
- Assemble evidence resources into reference management software(such as Refworks or end notes).
Module 2 in Black Board(I will upload)
Evidence-Based Practice in Nursing & Healthcare, second edition. Authors Bernadette Mazurek Melnyk and Ellen Fineout-Overholt. Read chapter 2,3
Health science literature review made easy. The matrix method 3rd edition. Author Garrard, J. (2010). Read Chapters 1-3.
Start working on your Problem Background Paper. Address each of the following points(use them as headings in your post be sure you address everything).
- Your beginning problem background and question for investigation,
- a beginning evidence table with articles supporting the problem(this can be attachment to your discussion posting)
- a short discussion of conceptual models used in the studies,
- your PICOT question(see rubic for the Problem Background Paper, which is due at the end of Module 3).
- Discuss how your question evolved as you read using a concrete example of of your shift in thinking.