- One of the four parenting types
- Biological differences in development
- Effects on development of social learningExplain how these statistics relate to adolescent development. At least one statistical fact is to be about people in a country other than the United States. Locate the statistical data from places other than the textbook and do not use .com, wiki, or blog information. Additionally, do not use psychology.com or ezinearticles.com. Be sure to provide the source for each of your facts. The required and recommended articles/websites for the week are good starting- points for finding information.
For example, I might give the following information for social learning:
- Some have estimated that 40% of children or more are left alone at home (AACAP, 2010).
- By their senior year in high school, 63% of adolescents have had sexual intercourse (WebMD, 2011).For mental and physical disabilities, I might give this information:
One obsessive behavior that can start in adolescence is trichotilomania. About 1% of the people in
America have signs of this disorder (AACAP, 2010).
Of course, I would also have to provide statistical information on parenting types, abuse, and biological differences. Your initial response should be between 200-250 words.
The reference papers provided by Writerbay.net serve as model papers for students and are not to be submitted as it is. These papers are intended to be used for research and reference purposes only.
Phone: +1 (940) 905 5542