- Describe background information on the character, such as demographic information, family history, social history, medical history, academic and occupational history, etc.
- Describe the presenting problem, current symptoms, and current social functioning.
- Create a multi-axial DSM-IV diagnosis for the character.
- Analyze your differential diagnosis, including what other diagnoses you considered and why you ruled them out.
- Evaluate how accurately the movie’s depiction of the given form of abnormal psychology was based on what you’ve learned about the disorder.
The reference papers provided by Writerbay.net serve as model papers for students and are not to be submitted as it is. These papers are intended to be used for research and reference purposes only.
Phone: +1 (940) 905 5542