Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
This assignment has two parts. In Part 1, students will complete two questionnaires. In Part 2, students will complete an activity using their individual results.
Part 1: Locate and complete two free stress questionnaires online (i.e., https://www.psycom.net/stress-test). See instructor announcement for further details.
Part 2: After reading Chapters 3, 4, and 5 in the textbook, completing both questionnaires, and reviewing the class study materials and resources, complete one of the following assignments/activities:
In the chosen activity, comprehensively explain the following:
- Provide the details and results of personal stress and self-care questionnaires. (i.e., name of the questionnaire and location).
- What does a student’s personal stress look like (i.e., financial, school, work, relationships)? Using the results of the questionnaires, what are some ways to cope with stress? How does a student personally cope (i.e., diet, exercise, faith)?
- Identify the risks of stress. What are the biopsychosocial effects of stress on the body, both short-term and long-term? What factors put students at risk for stress and disease?
- What networks, groups, or local resources are available for support (i.e., places of worship, family, friends, counselor)?
- How can personal experiences (self-disclosure) and knowledge help a client/patient?