Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
How does multitasking while studying (e.g., listening to music while reading, or texting while reading) influence attention to course material?
How do individuals with ADHD perform in an online learning environment, and what strategies can help them succeed?
- What strategies can teachers and students use to increase attention to relevant material in an online course?PSY 540 Milestone One Guidelines and Rubric
Topic and Setting SubmissionOverview
As a professional with a cognitive psychology background, you may be called upon to contribute your insights to help solve a contemporary problem in an applied setting. This solution could take the form of a proposal for a new program, research study, or initiative. For your final project, you will select an applied professional setting and contemporary problem related to cognitive processes and draft a proposal to explore strategies to improve the problem in that particular setting.In order to help you organize the thoughts you generated in an earlier discussion topic in Module One, this assignment will allow you the opportunity to develop a topic suggestion. First, you will identify your topic of interest within the field of cognitive psychology from the following options:
Next, you will choose an applied setting, a professional field that could pose a contemporary problem related to your identified topic. You will describe how this problem relates to your topic and setting in this assignment.
- Mental health
- Finally, you will generate three research questions about a contemporary problem related to your topic and applied setting.For example, if your topic is attention and your field of interest is technology, your potential problem could be related to decreasing attention spans and the online learning environment. Some potential research questions related to this problem might include:
- How does multitasking (e.g., listening to music while reading or texting while reading) influence attention to online course material?
- How do individuals with ADHD perform in an online learning environment, and what strategies can help them succeed?
What strategies can teachers and students use to increase attention to relevant material in an online course?
- Note that the topic and setting elements are graded Pass/Fail. Please see the feedback provided by your instructor and re-submit, as needed.What to Submit
This submission should be approximately one page, 12-point Times New Roman font, and double spaced, adhering to all appropriate writing conventions, including APA-style citation format where appropriate. Feel free to use bulleted lists to identify your topic, setting, and research questions. Your contemporary problem will require explanation in a written paragraphMilestone One Rubric
CriteriaProficient (100%)Not Evident (0%)ValueTopicSelected topic is appropriately within the domain of the course and the assignmentSelected topic is not identified or appropriately within the domain of the course and the assignment15SettingSelected applied setting is appropriately within the domain of the course and the assignmentSelected applied setting is not identified or appropriately within the domain of the course and the assignment15Contemporary ProblemIdentified contemporary problem is related to both cognitive psychology and an applied settingDoes not identify a contemporary problem25Research Question 1Research question relates contemporary psychological problem to applied settingDoes not provide a research question15Research Question 2Research question relates contemporary psychological problem to applied settingDoes not provide a research question15Research Question 3Research question relates contemporary psychological problem to applied settingDoes not provide a research question15Total:100
My area of interest is Memory and based on around the geriatric(elderly) community.