Quantity. respond to the following in 5-8 sentences per question:
• Being a small-business owner such as a custom framing store, a restaurant, a garage, or a specific small local business of your choice, apply the basic supply management principles to the acquisition of services.
• Discuss the trade-offs of quantity, quality, and cost in a small business such as a custom framing store, a restaurant, a garage, or a specific small local business of your pick.
• Planning systems such as MRP and CRP might be overkills for a small-business owner. Devise a simplified version of an MRP and/or CRP such as a supply planning chart or a supply planning template for a small local business. A local small business could be a custom framing store, a restaurant, a garage, or a specific small local business of your pick.
Please respond to the following in 5-8 sentences per question:
• Articulate in one to two (1 to 2) sentences Neil’s problem from your perspective. Supply evidence from the case to support your statement. (See case 9-1 attached).
• Create and then prioritize a list of issues that Neil must tackle and would be nice if he could tackle. Identify the issues using these two labels (must and nice to).
• Recommend an ideal action Neil can take and a likely action Neil will have to take. Provide evidence to back up your recommendations.
• Discuss whether or not Neil should consider initiating a penalty against Stinson Distribution. Company in upcoming contract talks. Thoroughly explore the pros and cons.
Cost Management. Please respond to the following in 5-8 sentences per question:
• Describe three (3) key concepts you consider most important in the total cost of ownership.
• Describe how price discounting would influence the understanding of purchasing as a profit center.
• Explain what and how a small business can apply and benefit from the strategic cost management. Give at least two (2) examples.
• Describe one (1) of your business negotiation experiences. Explain how your negotiation impacted directly and/or indirectly to the profit and/or the expense of your company or organization. If you do not have business negotiation experience, describe one (1) business negotiation experience you observed or learned about.