1. What type of quality measures can the organizations evaluate (process or outcomes)?
2. Is aggregate data publicly reported? If so, is there a website or other medium the report is published in?
3. Are these measures required to meet accreditation and/or licensure standards? Specify the requirements
4. Are the measures based on clinical, administrative and other sources, like patient satisfaction, or patient-reported outcomes?
5. Are benchmarking data available through an accrediting body, quality organization or professional association for facilities to compare their quality data?
6. Can the measures be used to evaluate patient safety, reduce risk or monitor healthcare utilization? Explain the aspects of quality the measures are focused on.