Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Redbox has employed you as a consultant to assess the company’s overall situation, identify the strategic issues that management needs to address, and recommend a set of actions to improve the company’s future prospects. Please prepare a 4-6 page report in APA to Redbox management that includes (1) a complete SWOT analysis (as described in Chapter 4), (2) a complete list of the strategic issues/problems that management needs to address, and (8) a set of action recommendations to resolve the issues problems that you identify. Your report should contain detailed and convincing reasons in support of each one of your recommendations. It is imperative that the support offered for each of your recommendation be based on analysis-based conclusions.
After you have completed the assignment above, answer the following three questions as part of your report:
1. What does a SWOT analysis reveal about the attractiveness of Redbox’s situation and future prospects?
2. What strategic issues and problems does Redbox management need to address for the company to be more financially and competitively successful in the years ahead?
3. What actions do you recommend that Redbox management take to deal with each of these issues/problems? Your recommended actions must be supported with convincing, analysis-based arguments.
Read the Redbox Case on page 277-284 in Chapter 5. Then, review the following:
- A 2:18 minute YouTube video that discusses how Redbox is gaining on Netflix and Redbox’s competitive advantage. The video, with a date of May 29, 2010, can be accessed
- A 3:40 minute YouTube video, with a date of September 3, 2010, can be accessed