Reflect upon your current or most recent clinical practice and answer the following:
- How is informatics used?
- Regarding the Pre-TANIC Self-Assessment for this week, how did your perceived competency level prior to the self-assessment compare to after the self-assessment? Explain in detail.???? My answer is I thought I was very competent but following the self-assessment I do need to work on my competencies.???? Then can you explain in detail
- What TWO competencies do you use in your current clinical role? ???? My answer is Protected health information and the use of passwords.???? Can you provide the examples. Provide examples.
- Identify TWO resources to develop a strategic plan to enhance your competency skills.
- Which resources are suited to your needs and why?
- How do you intend to enact this improvement plan?
Scholarly sources: Only scholarly sources are acceptable for citation and reference in this course. These include peer-reviewed publications, government reports, or sources written by a professional or scholar in the field. Your textbook and lesson are not considered to be an outside scholarly source. For the discussions and reflection posts, reputable internet sources such as websites by government agencies (URL ends in .gov) and respected organizations (often ends in .org) can be counted as scholarly sources. The best outside scholarly source to use is a peer-reviewed nursing journal. You are encouraged to use the Chamberlain library and search one of the available databases for a peer-reviewed journal article. The following sources should not be used: Wikipedia, Wikis, or blogs. These websites are not considered scholarly as anyone can add to these. Please be aware that .com websites can vary in scholarship and quality. For example, the American Heart Association is a .com site with scholarship and quality. It is the responsibility of the student to determine the scholarship and quality of any .com site. Ask your instructor before using any site if you are unsure. Points will be deducted from the rubric if the site does not demonstrate scholarship or quality. Current outside scholarly sources must be published with the last 5 years.