Review the case study by clicking on the link. Prepare a paper that answers the following questions.
- What specific payment and delivery system reforms showed greatest promise or positive results in your state? Why?
- What challenges is your state and community facing and how can the federal government help address or mitigate those challenges?
- What early lessons can be learned from these experiences that can help the federal government design or modify programs and supports to encourage, replicate, and expand comprehensive health care reform?
Your paper should include the following:
- Four to six pages in length, not including the title and reference pages.
- Three to five peer reviewed references cited in the assignment. Remember, you must support your thinking/opinions and prior knowledge with references; all facts must be supported; in-text references used throughout the assignment must be included in an APA-formatted reference list. (References should be current, not more than five years old; additional references articles from the popular press such as the WSJ and Washington Postshould also be considered.)
- Review the grading rubric, which can be accessed from the Course Information page.
- Formatted according to CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements.
- Reach out to your instructor if you have questions about the assignment.