Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Reinventing You & Career Research Project
****Make sure everything is in the paper listed below. (Read carefully and re-read after you finish writing your paper. Did you miss anything?)
This project is designed to help you get more information about your desired career including salary ranges, job availability, career path, a typical day on the job, etc. While many of you are probably already working, or have worked in the past, you might not be working in your “dream job” or in the career for which you are currently studying. Also, I have found that many students are unsure of what exactly they want to do when they graduate. Thus, this project is designed to help you focus in and advance in your careers, no matter what stage you are in.
- You must determine what your expected or desired entry-level job will be upon graduation and typical salary ranges for that job title. There are many online and print sources for determining this information. Make sure to make appropriate adjustments for the local cost of living in determining a reasonable salary expectation. Base your salary range on at least three sources.
- Create a list of companies list of 4 companies you would like to work for and find a contact person using LinkedIn (An FIU Alum would be great). Include their name, title, company and email.
- Using indeed.com, simplyhired or BusinessCareerLink find a job description that would be your dream job and add it to your paper.
- Make the match. What are your top 4 skills that apply to this job? Do you have them? If not how will you obtain them?
- Finally, please write a reaction to what you have now discovered about your desired career. Are you still interested in pursuing this career? Why or why not? Are you more or less excited about it than you were before? What was surprising from your research? What is your overall reaction to this project? How prepared do you feel for this career and what are your next steps?
What to submit:
The paper should be typed, using a double-spaced, professional font. The contents should be presented in the following order:
- Cover page listing name, date, course title and your targeted job title.
- Job description of your dream job.
- Make the match. Do you have the needed skills and education for this position? What are the top 4 needed skills? Do you have these skills? If not what will you do to obtain them?
- Expected Salary Range (Where did you find this information? Cite)
- Create a list or table of 4 companies you would like to work for and contact names
- Find a contact person at each company using LinkedIn (An FIU Alum would be great)
- Include their name, title, company and email (and/or Screenshot of LinkedIn Profile)
- Finally, please write a reaction to what you have now discovered about your desired career.
- Are you still interested in pursuing this career? Why or why not?
- Are you more or less excited about it than you were before?
- What was surprising from your research?
- What is your overall reaction to this project?
- How prepared do you feel for this career and what are your next steps?
- Make a list of three things you can do in the next several months to enhance your knowledge base