Module 6 – Home
INTEGRATION AND REFLECTION
Upon successful completion of this module, the student shall be able to satisfy the following outcomes expectations:
- Reflect upon and integrate course concepts.
- Participate in a Discussion in which you will reflect on course concepts.
As your study in this course draws to a close, it is important to integrate the course content to ensure a comprehensive understanding of the concepts presented in each module. It is also important to step back and reflect on new levels of understanding, skills, and knowledge that you developed as a result of your efforts throughout this course. It is particularly important to reflect on the course outcomes (what you were intended to learn in this course).
- Be able to understand, evaluate and construct research questions (Module 1).
- Understand research question and hypotheses (Module 1).
- Be able to understand, evaluate and construct hypotheses (Module 2).
- Understand how hypotheses are situated in the research life cycle, and their role in theory development (Module 2).
- Be able to understand, evaluate and construct research models (Module 3).
- Understand how research models are situated in the research life cycle, and their role in theory development (Module 3).
- Be able to understand, evaluate and write literature reviews (Module 4).
- Understand how literature reviews are situated in the research life cycle, and their role in theory development (Module 4).
- Be able to understand, evaluate and write literature reviews (Module 5).
- Understand how literature reviews are situated in the research life cycle, and their role in theory development (Module 5).
- Reflect upon and integrate course concepts (Module 6).
To close out this course please proceed to the Module 6 Discussion forum and then the Reflective Essay.
Module 6 – Reflective Essay
INTEGRATION AND REFLECTION
Your Module 6 Task
Prepare a Reflective Essay in which you address each of the following items:
- Describe how you improved your knowledge, skills, abilities, and yourself in this session through this course.
- Evaluate the work you did during the session for the class and explain ways you could have performed better.
- Identify topics you did not understand or successfully implement and suggest how to improve the course material on those topics.
- Identify ways to measure the future effects of what you have learned in this course or your future progress/improvement.
- State whether you achieved the course outcomes (listed on the Module 6 Home page and course Syllabus page).
This Reflective Essay is a required course component (but not part of your final grade).
Upload the essay when it is completed.
Discussion 6: Integration and Reflection
Reflect on the concepts covered in the course and discuss how they could serve your research area or general research questions you identified in your dissertation tasks in your 800 course. If RQs need to be updated, upload the revised document into your 800 course.
After responding to the Reflective Discussion above, please complete an anonymous Course Evaluation Survey. Instructors are not able to view course evaluation reports until after the grade submission period is over. Thank you for your feedback.