Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
LOOK AT A POLICY THAT WAS PASS IN 2017 PLEASE! THANK YOU!
Policy Analysis of (Insert bill identifying code, such as HR702 or S24, and Title)
Your first paragraph should:
- introduce the issue or problem the policy or bill addresses
- explain the public policy idea, including text from the bill
- describe different perspectives on addressing the issue
Your next few paragraphs should:
- describe who or what will be impacted by the policy idea (consider the people who engage in the behavior targeted by the policy, law enforcement agencies, businesses that may have to make changes to comply with the law, etc.)
- discuss the costs and benefits of the policy idea
Your following paragraph should:
- contain your recommendation to either support or repeal a policy that already exists, or vote for or against a policy idea
- include as much strong evidence as possible, such as facts and data that you can find to support your position
Be sure to include MLA-style citations for your sources of information.