Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Assignment 2: Integrating Culture and Diversity in Decision Making: The CEO and Organizational Culture Profile
Due Week 8 and worth 200 points
Choose one (1) of the following organizations to research: Google,
Zappos, Southwest, Hewlett Packard, Xerox, W.L. Gore, DuPont, or Procter
& Gamble. Use a variety of resources (company Website, newspaper,
company blogs, etc.) to research the culture of the selected
organization. Note: Use Question 6 as your conclusion. An abstract is
not necessary for this assignment.
Write a four (4) page paper in which you:
- Provide a brief (one  paragraph) description of the organization you chose to research.
- Examine the culture of the selected organization.
- Explain how you determined that the selected organization showed the signs of the culture that you have identified.
- Determine the factors that caused the organization to embody this particular culture.
- Determine what type of leader would be best suited for this organization. Support your position.
- Imagine that there is a decline in the demand of product(s) or
services supplied by the selected organization. Determine what the
change in culture would need to be in response to this situation.
- Use at least four (4) quality academic resources in this
assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with
one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA
or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the
student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date.
The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required
assignment page length.