This activity aims to understand the basic concepts of research data collection, processing, and analysis.
Instructions: in 500 words explain the following
Task 1: Research Question and Data Collection
- Identify a research question related to fall prevention in a home setting.
- Develop a data collection plan to answer the research question.
- How can you collect data using appropriate data collection methods
- How can you record the data in an organized and structured manner.
Task 2: Data Analysis
- Identify appropriate data analysis techniques to answer the research question.
- How can you perform data analysis using statistical software or other appropriate tools?
- How to interpret the results of the data analysis and draw conclusions based on the research question.