After studying Module 1: Lecture Materials & Resources, discuss the following:
1. Review Table 2.2. Create 4 Research questions related to your nursing clinical practice area and/or role. One of each type: correlational, comparative, experimental, and phenomenology.
2. Review Table 2.3. Choose one of your research questions and map out the Independent, dependent variable, population, and testability.
Discussion Tip: This should be in paragraph format. You create four research questions. One research question will require you to expand on the components and related criteria. Read Chapter 2 for more information.
- Discussion Submission Instructions:
- The assignment must be fully completed for grading. You must have your original post and two responses to your peers. Discussions not including your original post and two responses will NOT be graded.
- Your initial post must be at least 500 words, formatted, and cited in the current APA style with support from at least two academic sources. Your initial post is worth 8 points.
- You must respond to at least two of your peers by extending, refuting/correcting, or adding additional nuance to their posts and supporting your opinion with a reference. Response posts must be at least 150 words.
- Quotes “…” cannot be used at a higher learning level for your assignments, so sentences need to be paraphrased and referenced.
- Acceptable references include scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions), journal articles, and books published in the last five years—no websites or videos are to be referenced without prior approval. Discussions using websites as references will receive an automatic 0.
- All submitted work must be the student’s original work which has never been submitted before for grading in another class. Faculty can access tools that detect work generated using artificial intelligence (AI). Submitting AI-generated work and not crediting the source for any assignment is considered academic dishonesty and will be subject to penalty.
- Discussions must be posted in CANVAS to be graded. Uploaded documents will not be accepted.
- Discussion and responses must be posted in APA format