Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Read “Case 2.1: ProFood Supply Company” on pages 36-37 of your textbook.
Ingram, T. N., LaForge, R. W., Avila, R. A., Schwepker, C. H., Jr., & Williams, M. R. (2015). Sales management: Analysis and decision making (9th ed.). New York, NY: Routledge.
In a minimum two-page, APA formatted paper, answer the questions below. A title page and references page should be included in addition to the two pages of content.
In your response, make specific references to concepts you learned in Chapters 1 and 2 and any other sources that support your analysis of the questions. Convince the reader that your response to the questions is correct. Outside sources other than the textbook are not required; however, they can be helpful in your responses.
1. Is it likely that Jon Menzes will be successful in the short term with this strategy?
2. What are the longer-run implications of this strategy for Jon Menzes and for ProFood?
3. If you were Emily Lewis, what advice would you give Jon? What characteristics would you expect Emily to have as a successful sales manager?
4. Describe the importance of trust in developing a buyer-seller relationship.
5. Identify and describe the personal selling approach that you feel would work best in the situation described in the case study.