Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Read “Case 5.1 Help Wanted!” on pages 164-165 of your textbook.
Ingram, T. N., LaForge, R. W., Avila, R. A., Schwepker, C. H., Jr., & Williams, M. R. (2015). Sales management: Analysis and decision making (9th ed.). New York, NY: Routledge.
In a minimum two-page, APA formatted paper, answer the questions below. A title page and references page should be included in addition to the two pages of content.
In your response, make specific references to concepts you learned in Chapter 5 and other sources that support your analysis of the questions. Convince the reader that your response to the questions is correct. Using outside sources other than the textbook is not required; however, they can be helpful in your responses.
1. Assess Fred’s interview with Victor. Do you feel that Fred violated any legal or ethical guidelines during the interview? Explain why you feel this way.
2. How are the key concepts of socialization related to this situation? Explain.
3. What do you think might happen to Victor should he accept the position?
4. What responsibility does Victor have when interviewing for a position such as this?
5. Explain the approaches that Fred used to locate prospective candidates for his sales rep position. How do you think that Fred could improve his recruitment and selection process? Be sure to identify the legal and ethical considerations Fred should be aware of when recruiting individuals and the tools he should use to select candidates with the right profile.