Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
You already possess some qualities, skills, and strengths that contribute to your
natural style of helping. These attributes along with other skills (which you will begin to learn in this course) will help you to become a competent and culturally responsive helper. Your development of essential helping skills will be enhanced if you are able to take a look at yourself, acknowledge your strengths and personal challenges, and build on your natural style. To begin this process, you are asked to write a paper that examines what you bring to the field of helping, including your Keirsey Temperament Inventory results, and your identified choice of career.This papershould be no less than 5 pages in length (not including title page, and any reference pages), in APA format, and turned in hard copy or emailed to meat the beginning of class. This paper is to be written in first person and will only be read by the instructor. I am not looking for personal disclosure as much as for you to engage in a reflective process. You should address the following in your paper:
1. What gives your life meaning, direction, and purpose? What gives your work meaning, direction, and purpose?
2. What is your motivation for taking this class which focuses on the helping
3. What experiences, major events, and/or people have influenced your feelings or attitudes about individual and group helping relationships (either positively or negatively)?
4. What qualities do you possess that will enable you to become an effective
helper? (including the results from the Keirsey Temperament Inventory)
5. What life experiences and strengths contribute to what you bring to helping others? Will these inhibit your work in any way, and if so, how?
6. What are your professional goals and aspirations (i.e., where do you want to be five years from now and what will you be doing?)
7. How do you see your role(s)in your chosen field? How will youknow you
are being effective?
8. How do you think your cultural background (where you grew up, your gender,
race/ethnicity, SES, religious orientation, family’s values, etc.) will influence
the way you approach helpingothers? What biases or predispositions (positive
and negative) do you hold regarding working with certain groups of people,
types of problems, or emotional states?
9. In what ways have you attempted to become more open to experiences, values, and beliefs that are different from your own?
10. What are your goals for this class?
NOTE: make sure the paper is original no plagiarism or copy