The first two milestones are attached, as well as the feedback from each and the rubric. The research question is: does the occurrence of trauma, abuse, or neglect in childhood predispose individuals to a lifestyle involving criminal behavior?
Prompt: Include a detailed plan to collect and analyze data, and highlight the types of sources you would use. You may choose a qualitative or quantitative
approach. However, your choice of method, design, sampling, data collection, analysis, and overall process should be justified and should logically fit with your
research question(s). Proposals that involve implementation of interventions will have a program evaluation component that must include research design. In
this paper, you will paint a picture of the entire process to show how you will conduct the study.
In your submission, be sure to include the following critical elements:
• State the chosen research method or methods used; are they qualitative, quantitative, or both?
• Discuss why the chosen method or methods are best for the research topic or evaluation of the intervention.
• Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the research design and why it is the best design for the proposed study or evaluation of the intervention.
• Select valid and reliable data-collection tools for the research questions (and research design) or develop data-collection tools and explain how validity
and reliability will be determined.
• Support the selection of the population and sampling procedures.
• Describe the process used to collect data from recruitment to consent to data collection; this should include ethical considerations and mitigation.
• Explain the proposed data-analysis process, including any transcription and transformation of data for analysis, as well as the use of tools, including
software, for analysis.
• Select and justify statistical analysis and/or processes for qualitative analysis; be sure to discuss methods for ensuring reliability of qualitative analysis if
• Explain the limitations and assumptions connected to the research.
• Propose how the findings will be disseminated to relevant stakeholders, users, and interested parties.
• Ensure the submission has no major errors related to citations, grammar, spelling, or syntax