Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Sorry, I just give out 1.5 hours because its due at 5. Hope you can help me out with the correct answer within this limited time. I can raise up the price. Thanks again.
1) Name 3 different methods/ways for neurotransmitters to be cleared from the synaptic cleft.
2) During skeletal muscle contraction, the protein on the T-tubules that senses the action potential is the ___________. Its change in conformation triggers the release of calcium from the _______________which is found on the sarcoplasmic reticulum membrane.
3) The SNARE proteins regulate synaptic vesicle fusion with the active site. Two SNARE proteins found on the presynaptic plasma membrane are ______ and ______.
4) You are at the gym lifting weights. When you lift a 2 pound weight and your muscle shortens, this is called ____________contraction. When you try to lift a 100 pound weight but it does not move, this is a/an ___________ contraction.
5) In direct phosphorylation, _________ transfers its phosphate group to ADP to make ATP. This reaction is catalyzed by the enzyme ________.
6) Which organ systems are required to maintain the pH of the body fluids?
7) At inhibitory chemical synapses, the receptors that are activated can either be _______ channels or _________ channels.
8) Smooth muscle, unlike skeletal muscle, has the ability to maintain tension for long periods of time with very low rates of ATP consumption. This conformation is called the .
9) The glial cells that regulate the production and flow of the cerebrospinal fluid are the , whereas the carry out the immune functions.
10) The actin filaments in skeletal muscle are attached to , whereas the actin filaments in smooth muscles are attached to .