Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
STR/581 – WRITING
**Cannot accept more than 2% plagiarism, it will be submitted to TurnItIn. If you are referencing please do in-text citations.
***Please use grading guide attached to help you and make sure that all requirements are met.
Written Paper Assignments:
It should not have to be restated, but remember that ALL written paper assignments are required to have references AND citations in the body of the paper. A paper with no references or citations is considered a form of plagiarism and will result in zero points.
***It is VERY IMPORTANT that you follow the grading guide as well as the APA format.
**** NOTE: This professor has a zero-tolerance policy on plagiarism. The professor submits ALL papers to Turnitin! The scores they receive can be significantly different from the scores you receive for student submittals.
BOOK: Hitt, Ireland & Hoskisson (2015). Strategic Management: Competitiveness & Globalization.: Concepts and Cases: 11th edition.
Let me know if you have any questions.
You will perform an environmental scan for your target company.
Strategic Plan, Part 2: Internal Environmental Analysis
Write a 1,400-word minimum internal environmental analysis in which you include the following:
- Assess the organization’s internal environment.
- Identify the most important strengths and weaknesses of your organization including an assessment of the organization’s resources.
- Identify the most important internal environmental factors in the general, industry, and external analysis in relation to the internal analysis.
- Perform competitor analysis.
- Assess the structure of the organization and the influence this has on its performance.
- Determine the organization’s competitive position and the possibilities this provides.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.
***I attached Part 1 as well.