Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
University of Phoenix Material
Studying Religion Presentation
Microsoft® PowerPoint® Presentation
Prepare a 10- to 15-Microsoft® PowerPoint® that addresses the following topics:
- What is essential (in the practices and beliefs) for a tradition to be called a religion?
- Illustrate your points by referring to the commonalities of the three Western religions including a common western religious ethos.
- How do different fields of study approach religion?
- What are some critical issues in the academic study of religion?
- For Local Campus students, these are 10- to 15-minute oral presentations accompanied by Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentations.
- For Online and Directed Study students, these are Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentations with notes.
Include specific examples from the various religious traditions described in the Week 1 readings, such as a belief in one God or many gods and goddesses, church on Sunday, holy mountains, or the Quakers calling each other friends. You may also include examples from your own religious tradition or another religious tradition with which you are familiar.
Use bullet points and images or graphics to illustrate your main points.
Use the speaker notes to further explain, using sentences.
Cite your references.
Format your assignment according to appropriate course-level APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment to the Assignment Files tab.