Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
You will create this assignment following the Assignment Detail instructions below.
Planning and Execution
- How cohesive is your team? (Cohesion is a measurement of relationship, togetherness, and belongingness experienced by the team members.)
- What evidence can you provide to support your conclusions about team cohesion? Are there any pieces of evidence that might contradict your conclusion?
- How might you increase the amount of team cohesion (in essence, what intervention methods, such as role-playing and so forth, would you use)?
- How productive is your team? (Productivity is a measurement of task fulfillment by team members.)
- What evidence can you provide to support your conclusions about team productivity? Are there any pieces of evidence that might contradict your conclusion?
- How might you increase the amount of team productivity (e.g., what intervention methods would you use)?
- Who needs to be involved in the team development plan for it to be a success?
- What is the time frame for implementing your plan?
Prepare a 5-page team plan that addresses the following issues:
- What is the organization you are working with (to remind your readers)?
- What is the team cohesion need that should be addressed, and what is the intervention for that need?
- What is the team productivity need that should be addressed, and what is the intervention for that need?
- Who will need to participate (at any level) in the training and development initiative?
- When will the initiative take place?
- What is the basic schedule for rolling out your initiative?
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:
- Title page: Remember the running head. The title should be in all capitals.
- Length: 5 pages
- Abstract: This is a summary of your paper, not an introduction. Begin writing in third person.
- Body: This begins on the page following the title page and abstract page and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The typeface should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics, except as required for APA-level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 5 pages. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- Reference page: References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hanging indent, italics, and uppercase and lowercase usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the Reference page is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.