Must be a preliminary audit of an actual building
. Must be typed, double-spaced, legible, and lucid. All sources must be appropriately acknowledged. Length may not exceed 15 pages, including references.
Follow This Rough Outline:
1. Select a building for which you have a full year of utility bills.
2. Describe the purpose and usage patterns of the building.
3. Explain how the building is heated, illuminated, and cooled.
4. Provide a floorplan which shows the locations of all appliances and equipment. Give nameplate information.
5. Examine the building envelope and identify all heat gains and losses.
6. Illustrate seasonal changes in energy costs using graphs or diagrams.
7. Make specific recommendations on how to make the building more energy efficient.
I will upload a sample research which shows how the work should be done
let me please know what you will choose