- Explain the individual mandate included in the PPACA, and include the tax penalties that will be imposed if a person or family does not obtain qualifying health coverage.
- Who will qualify, and what premium and cost-sharing subsidies will be available to individuals?
- Research the income levels of individuals in your state by reviewing information available on this Web site. How do you think the individual mandate will affect the citizens and legal residents in your state?
- If you were required to make one policy change or enhancement to ensure success of the individual mandate included in the PPACA, what would you recommend?
- Assess the historical relationship between the cost of health care and outcomes in the United States with the cost of health care and outcomes in another country. What policies could be considered to assist in changing the relationship between costs and outcomes to a more efficient relationship in the United States, if at all?
The reference papers provided by Writerbay.net serve as model papers for students and are not to be submitted as it is. These papers are intended to be used for research and reference purposes only.
Phone: +1 (940) 905 5542