Prepare a 700-word discussion of the interview including the following:
- Discuss what you discovered about contingency planning.
- Discuss how creativity and critical thinking relate to contingency planning.
- Explain how you might integrate creativity into your own planning process.
- Discuss what you learned about creativity and its relationship to the decision-making process.
- Identify the key steps that might require a contingency plan.
Planning Process Interview Questions
Interviewee Name: _____________________
· How do you use the decision-making in your role as a manager?
· What role does contingency planning play in your role as a manager? How do you apply critical thinking to contingency planning?
· What roadblocks do you encounter when trying to apply creativity to your decision-making process?
· Are any business settings more in need of contingency planning than others? If so, why might they require contingency planning?
· What parts of planning are most likely to require a back-up play? Why?
· What additional information do you think a future manager should know about decision-making, contingency planning, and critical thinking?