Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
.Primary Discussion Response is due by Friday (11:59:59pm Central), Peer Responses are due by Tuesday (11:59:59pm Central).
Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 400–600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
Part 1 (post this response in the main U2 DB thread “Unit 2 Discussion Board”)
In the Unit 1 Discussion Board, you reviewed a strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats, and trends (SWOTT) analysis of a fast-food franchise that was done in 2013. There have been many more recent changes with the fast-food giant toward improved business results. Read this article on these changes, and conduct a brief SWOTT analysis based on these new changes that includes the following:
- Strengths: The internal and external characteristics of a company that are stronger than its competitors
- Weaknesses: The internal and external characteristics of a company that are weaker than its competitors
- Opportunities: The issues internal and external to a company that can affect the company and its competitors in a favorable way
- Threats: The issues internal and external to a company that can affect the company and its competitors in an unfavorable way
- Trends: The internal and external patterns in the organization, market, or industry
Part 2 (post this response in the appropriate topic within U2 DB (labeled “for” and “against”)
Based on the first initial of your last name, complete the following:
- First initial A-L: Provide an argument for the success of the strategies that a fast-food franchise has instituted. Submit your position by posting in the Unit 2 Debate forum under the for topic.
- First initial M-Z: Provide an argument against the ability of a fast-food franchise to succeed with these strategies. Submit your position by posting in the Unit 2 Debate forum under the against topic.
In both considerations, provide research that supports your assertions.