Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
In the year 2100, there was a young man named Jim who could travel through time. This young man has had serious infractions with the juvenile justice system. He has decided to travel back through time to start his life over.
He has a choice of two time periods. One is during the colonial period of America, and the other is during the early 21st century. Knowing Jim’s propensity for finding trouble, what would happen to him if he committed the crime of breaking and entering with the aggravating circumstances of assault during the colonial period? What would happen to him if he committed the same crime in the 21st century? This assignment will cover the history of the juvenile justice system, juvenile courts, and corrections, as well as theories that would be related to Jim and treatment options during both periods of time.
Essay for above scenario attached.
Jim has decided to stay in the 21st century. He has not been able to stay out of trouble and has broken into 2 homes and stolen the following items:
- The keys to a new car
- Five hundred dollars in cash
- An expensive watch
Again, he has come to the attention of the juvenile justice system. In this court, there are 2 opposing factors. The first factor depends upon a purely psychological view. The second factor depends upon a purely sociological view. These 2 factors will argue in court why he fits their reasoning of why he committed the crime.
- Fully revise, restructure and add to previous assignment by addressing the following questions in an additional 500-750 words:
- Which psychological theory best explains Jim’s behavior? Discuss in detail, your reasons for this choice. Discuss the type of treatments Jim may receive for this particular theory.
- Which sociological theory best explains Jim’s behavior ? Discuss in detail, your reasons for this choice. Discuss the type of treatments Jim may receive for this particular theory.
- APA format w/ references required. Complete essay w/ revision should be 1400-1700 words.