https://writerbay.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/logo-300x86.png 0 0 Paul https://writerbay.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/logo-300x86.png Paul2023-10-20 20:05:152023-10-20 20:05:15University of Texas at Arlington DNA and RNA Worksheet
- Summarize the major functions and importance of DNA replication, transcription, and translation.
- What are the major enzymes involved in DNA replication? What does each do?
- What is the difference between the leading and lagging strand of DNA in regards to replication? Describe the difference process of replication for both.
- What is the transcription initiation box, what is in it, and what are the roles of each of its components?
- Where does replication and transcription occur in the cell? Where does translation occur in the cell? Why does it not happen in the same location as replication and transcription?
- What is the role of tRNA in translation?
- What is an anticodon and why does tRNA have one?
- Describe what happens in the E-Site, the P-Site and the A-Site in translation?