No Plagiarism Please! I provide an 18% tip!
Deliverable Length:2 – 3 pages, Times New Roman 12pt font. APA format and include a reference page.
- Identify the four levels of measurement and give examples of each.
- Explain the threat to validity.Cover the following threats:face, content, criterion – related, and construct.
- Discuss the measures used to insure reliability:test – retest method, inter-rater, and split – half method.
- Compare and contrast UCR and NCVS with respect to the type of crime data they collect and how they collect it.Identify strengths and weaknesses of each.
- Identify the major efforts to gather information about drug abuse in the United States.How do these measures compare with one another?What are the strengths and weaknesses of each?
- Discuss the validity and reliability of self – report measures.
- Discuss the improvements that have been made to UCR through the NIBRS and the Redesigned NCVS.Predict whether these changes will make a major difference in our understanding of crime in America.
This comes from chapter 5 and 6 of the textbook which I will upload
Please use the textbook on the reference page.
Maxfield, Michael G. and Earl Babbie 2005.Research Methods for Criminal Justice and Criminology.Sixth ed. (required)