(Great English is a must!! No grammar errors!)
(Read the request))
(4 Pages, APA Format)
Subject of the paper: Leadership Training ( 2 pages the first part, 2 pages the second part; total 4 pages APA Format)
Research the databases in the CSU Online Library, and locate an article for a critique that covers effective training delivery methods for adult learners. The article must be at least four pages in length and published within the last 7 years. Be sure to cover the topics below in your critique.
- Identify and explain the author’s main ideas. Begin your critique of the article with an introduction that defines the subject of your critique and your point of view.
- Based on the research in your chosen article, what is the one factor that has a direct and positive impact on knowledge retention, and why?
- Describe the three-step process for training adaptation and delivery. Does the author cover this process in your article? If not, do you think the authorâ€™s method would benefit from including this process? Explain your rationale.
- What is the importance of employee-driven content?
- To appeal to adult learners, what do delivery methods need to include, and why?
Your article critique must be at least two pages in length and use at least two outside sources, one of which must be the article you are critiquing. Adhere to APA style when constructing this assignment, and use in-text citations and references for all sources that are used. Please note that no abstract is needed.
For the Unit III Essay, imagine you are the lead trainer for a global organization. Through data analytics and observations, you have noticed that employees across the organization do not share their knowledge with one another, whether that be from skills trainings they recently completed to general knowledge that could enhance the capabilities of the organization. This is a big issue for the chief executive officer (CEO), and the head of human resources (HR) has asked you to come up with solutions to address the issue. Within your essay, provide the information below.
- Give three reasons as to why employees do not share knowledge.
- Give three solutions that your organization can incorporate to encourage knowledge sharing among employees.
- Discuss the benefits that each solution offers and how each solution promotes knowledge sharing.
For this essay, create a fictitious company name and location, and make your suggestions specific to that company. In the introduction, give the company name and location and some brief background information about the company and industry. Feel free to choose any industry (e.g., technology, manufacturing, or advertising) that interests you, and add any details that you think are necessary for your essay.
Other information: Your essay must be at least two pages in length, not counting the title and reference pages. You are required to use at least one outside source to support your explanation. All sources used, including required unit resources, must be cited and referenced according to APA guidelines.
- APA Format
- No plagiarism is accepted
*** The work will be checked for plagiarism through Turnitin by the professor. It is essential for everything to be free of plagiarism otherwise sanctions will be imposed***
Thank you for your support