The Final report builds up on the previous report and should be revised based on your instructor’s feedback. It should include:
- Detailed History of the industry in United States including other parts of the world (based on the preliminary report with additional information and analyis)
- Current status of the industry in terms of workforce employed (direct or indirect), technology, geographical distribution etc (based on the preliminary report).
- Describe in detail the remaining two of the five forces [ (a) Competition in the industry; (b) Potential of new entrants into the industry; (c) Power of suppliers; (d) Power of customers; and (e) Threat of substitute products] relevant to the industry.
- Include the three forces covered in the preliminary report with additional input.
- You will also add new sections to the final report – Each of the two forces chosen should be described in separate sections.
- Describe the future trend relating to sustainable profit levels of the industry in the near and the long term.
Final report should be 11-12 pages in length (single spaced, twelve font and one inch borders). It should cover all the five forces comprehensively.