- Man-Made DisasterThis case study requires that select a man-made disaster that has occurred in the past decade. You should research in the CSU Online Library for any peer-reviewed journal articles related to the disaster and how the community recovered. You may also do an Internet search for articles or information regarding how the aftereffects of the disaster were mitigated through a community-wide effort.Disaster suggestions include, but are not limited to:
- Oklahoma City Federal Building bombing, or
- Boston Marathon bombing.
Your case study should address at least three of these four main points:
- disaster summary,
- NGOs that provided assistance,
- public utilities recovery, and
- community recovery from the emergency.
Your case study should be well-organized and at least two pages in length, not including the title and reference pages. You are required to have at least two sources, one of which must be from the CSU Online Library. Your textbook is NOT required for this assignment, although you may choose to use it when discussing concepts that apply to the disaster. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted materials must have accompanying citations in accordance with APA standards.
https://writerbay.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/logo-300x86.png 0 0 Paul https://writerbay.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/logo-300x86.png Paul2021-04-20 00:54:182021-04-20 00:54:18unit v case study 3