Review the Real-Life Project Management Plan (Phases 1, 2, & 3) your team developed in Weeks 2, 3, & 4.
Review the Project Management Concepts and Applications Paper you wrote in Week 1 and the Managing the Project Paper from Week 5.
Develop a 7- to 10-slide presentation with speaker notes that illustrates a project management plan. The plan should address both project closure and the effects of adding an international component to the project.
Include slides for the following elements:
- International project component
- Project closure deliverables
- Types of project closures
- Team dispersal
- Success factors
- Ongoing metrics
- Completed project retrospective
Describe in the speaker notes:
- Differences between managing domestic and international projects (What specifically would need to be done differently?)
- The project retrospective process and the project closedown process
- How the project retrospective process and project closedown steps relate to each other and the overall project structure
- How project success has been measured and will continue to be evaluated
- Lessons learned from the project