Week 2 – Assignment
Employee Recruitment and Selection
Review the following job descriptionand address the following items.
- Explain how and where you would let potential applicants know that this job is available, other than this site.
- Describe what kinds of information you would want applicants to provide in their resumes and cover letters.
- Identify how you will use this information to screen applicants and determine that some are not eligible for further consideration.
- Explain what kinds of examinations or screening techniques are most appropriate for filling this position.
- Develop three interview questions specific to the requirements of this position.
Your paper must be comprehensive, and provide justification from the literature to substantiate your responses.
The Employee Recruitment and Selection paper
- Must be five to seven complete double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least three scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA