- Please construct grammatical, cohesive, and carefully worded sentences in response to the question below.
- Be sure not to quote the text. Instead, make references to the relevant sentences or passages you will discuss.
- Do not paraphrase or quote outside sources.* If you consult any, it is important that you work through them, just as you work through the primary source material. *This does not mean that you should simply use another’s work as your own, as that is plagiarism. Instead, rather than paraphrase or quote a secondary source, which you then explain, you must focus your efforts on recapitulating, expositing, and explicating ideas and arguments in your own words.
- Write your essay in a Word or similar program, and save it as a backup.
- Copy and paste your essay into the space provided. Be sure your copy and paste preserves formatting, e.g. paragraph breaks.
- Your essay should be no shorter than 500 words, and no longer than 750.
The reference papers provided by Writerbay.net serve as model papers for students and are not to be submitted as it is. These papers are intended to be used for research and reference purposes only.
Phone: +1 (940) 905 5542