Answer questions between 90-100 words.
1. Identify listening and communication skills within virtual teams and how computer technology may enhance collaboration?
2. What are some ways you can actively listen to others during a team meeting or presentation?
3. In what ways can individuals engaging in one or more of the poor listening habits improve upon them and become a more active listener?
4. Discuss some of the differences in verbal communication you have seen between yourself and other people you have encountered at work or at school.
5. How can virtual teams overcome the lack of some or all nonverbal cues in team communication?
6.With the lack of nonverbal communication in the virtual environment, do you feel there is more judgment among team members or less judgment among them? Explain your response.