Please read all of the instructions before responding! Thank you.
Details: (also uploaded)
For this assignment, you will discuss how Christian principles can be applied to an operations management dilemma in 1500 or more words:
Select one of the ethical dilemmas below from the text: (I have copied a page from the text on each subject for your convenience in selection.
- Managing Quality (Chapter 6) (page 227)
- Process Strategy (Chapter 7) (page 291)
- Layout Strategy (Chapter 9) (page 379)
- Supply Chain Management (Chapter 11) (page 453)
- Inventory Management (Chapter 12) (page 502)
Briefly summarize the issue. Note that only a small portion of your paper’s content should be devoted to summarizing the issue.
Respond to the following question(s) in the text:
- How can this issue be addressed from a Christian worldview? In other words, what guidance from a Biblical perspective could be applied to understand and possibly resolve the dilemma?
- In addition to addressing the questions, the student may also optionally frame the issue using ethical theories (Utilitarianism, Kantian ethics, Distributive Justice, Virtue ethics and Covenantal ethics). Note however that the questions provided must be addressed.
Use external citations. Your paper should have at least six external citations (in additional to any Biblical citations) to help frame the issue. No Wikipedia citations are allowed.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required. This assignment does not have to be submitted to turn it in.
Format: use Times New Roman (font size: 12) with 1-inch margins.
This assignment uses a grading rubric (see attached). Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.