Now that you have completed this course, take a few moments to reflect on what you
have accomplished. Take time to review the responses of your classmates and provide
1. What were your goals when you first began this course? Did you accomplish
2. Did you start this course with any preconceived ideas? If so, were these ideas
3. How have you personally and/or professionally benefited from what you learned?
4. What was the most important thing you learned?
After reflecting on what you have learned and how you have benefited by taking MT480,
write a minimum one page response to the questions below. Make sure to address the
critical elements so you will be successful in completing this assignment.
Please answer the following questions in your paper:
1. Reflect and describe which key concepts and topics in this course have made you a
stronger candidate to enter the business world.
2. Discuss how this course has affected you in your professional development as a
student and as a person as well as encouraging you on your academic path.
Respond using the critical elements below and submit your minimum one page
response to the dropbox. This assignment is due at the end of Unit 10.
Write your original response in Standard American English, paying special
attention to grammar, style, and mechanics.