some easy multiple questions
. Multiple Choice: Please select the best choice to answer the following questions (6â€™ each question)
1. The amino acid sequence of protein is its
A) Primary structure
B) Secondary structure
C) Tertiary structure
D) Quaternary structure
2. If a polypeptide contains 100 peptide bonds, how many amino acids does it contain?
3. Enzymes work by
A) Eliminating the transition state
B) Lowering the substrate free energy
C) Lowering the product free energy
D) Lowering the activation energy
4. The following methods EXCEPT one are used to analyze proteinâ€™s 3D structure. What is the exception?
A) Cryo-electron microscopy
B) Nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy
C) Scanning electron microscopy
D) X-ray crystallography
5. The cellular organelle responsible for protein synthesis is
B) Golgi complex
C) Smooth endoplasmic reticulum
D) Rough endoplasmic reticulum
6. Which following statement regarding prokaryotic and eukaryotic cells is correct?
A) They both have nucleus.
B) They both have cell membranes.
C) They both have cytoskeleton.
D) They both have mitochondria.
once you finish please send me the file as PDF