Need an Outline Typed
As a social media analyst, you developed a research plan for your client in the MKT 330 Marketing Research and Digital Analytics course. Congratulations! The research plan was a success and now your client is requesting a Social Media Strategic Plan. Before you create the plan, you need to develop an outline to ensure that the client has everything that they require.
Create an outline that includes specific bullets with corresponding information that you can give to your client for sign-off. You will sue the outline as a guide when creating your Social Media Strategic Plan. (Note: Refer to Chapter 15 â€œSocial Media Marketing Planâ€ for additional information.)
- Customer profile of your target market (i.e. attributes: demographics, psychographics, geographic locations, behavioral, life style, etc.).
- Conduct a competitive analysis using the SWOT method.
- Set goals and determine strategies. (Chapter 2 introduces a set of general social media goals, which provides excellent starting point for crafting the organization-specific goals. Also, Chapter 2 introduced the Eight Câ€™s of Strategy Development.)
- Incorporate information regarding the observations of social media presence from the MKT 330 Marketing Research and Digital Analytics course and then select platforms. (Note: Use the following five (5) key metrics for auditing a companyâ€™s social media presence on individual social media platforms:
- Sentiment Analysis â€“ Shows the number of positive, neutral, or negative mentions on each social media platform where the company has a sizable presence.
- Reach â€“ Indicates the number of Twitter followers, Facebook fans, LinkedIn group members, Flickr view count, and so on.
- Company Posts â€“ Measure how often the company posts on each social media platform.
- Feedback â€“ Shows the number of comments, likes, or replies to company-generated content.
- Average Response Time â€“ Assesses response time to user comments on the companyâ€™s social media properties.