This is a â€œpersonal responseâ€ paper and is really all about you and your investigation into the answer. However, it is an academic paper and should not address or make any faith claims. Note: This paper is not intended to be a formal academic paper and may be written in an informal conversation style. Please note, however, your composition skills (grammar, punctuation, paragraph structure, clarity of expression, etc.) will be included in the evaluation of the paper. It should be an example of your best writing. Sources you must cite.
- In your Essay, list the question you chose.
- Write what you think the answer may be.
- Research at least two sources. This can be a person, book, documentary, internet source.
- In the paper, list these sources, this does not have to be too formal, for example, â€œThe information I found most useful for my research was the __________ site and an interview with _____________.
- Then in a couple â€“three sentences list what you discovered in your first source and then a couple – three sentences you discovered in your second source.
- Now answer your question from #1 and what you learned especially as it related to your answer from #2.
The paper should be (2-3) pages