The Annotated Bibliography: The Annotated Bibliography is a collection of citations in MLA Format followed by summary-analysis paragraphs for each source that explains what the source is, what it is about, and your analysis of the source and its ideas. Required for the Annotated Bibliography are the following entries:
- Individual Chapters of the Pipher text
- A well-developed entry for our class novel
- 1-3 sources ABOUT our class novel or sources connected to our class novel
- Individual readings and texts from this semester (like Brene Brown’s Ted Talk, articles from your group presentation, etc.)
- 1-2 additional sources you find in Week 5+6 that you’ll be quoting in your research paper
- You should have at least 10 entries on your ePortfolio
REMEMBER TO FORMAT YOUR CITATIONS AND THE DOCUMENT CORRECTLY.
REMEMBER TO REVISE YOUR SUMMARY ANNOTATIONS FOR GRAMMAR, PUNCTUATION, CAPITALIZATION, AND CLARITY. DO NOT USE “I” IN YOUR SUMMARY ANNOTATION.