For this module’s project assignment on ABC Company, consider the following concepts:
- Research different frameworks and models of evaluation.
- Determine the various means of data collection.
- Assess the potential impact of the program, including training costs.
Going back to your chosen project topic during Module 3 and address the following:
- Propose which training program evaluation methods should be used and why.
- Will the evaluation methods show whether or not the program accomplished its objectives?
- Discuss how many methods are appropriate and which one(s) are the most appropriate and why. A review of Kirkpatrickâ€™s Evaluation Framework, ROI, ROE and other various evaluation methods is needed to address this question.
- Propose how to effectively collect the data needed for evaluation.
- How will you go about collecting the data?
- What ethical issues need to be considered? Why?
- Complete a program cost analysis.
- How will you evaluate the costs of training?
- How will you present ROI to management?
- There is a 4 page minimum requirement for this written assignment. However, depth of your analysis is important. You will need to make some of your own assumptions about the training program, how you can collect data, what training costs may be incurred. Be sure to explain the assumptions made during your analysis.
- Include 3 credible references. See the course introduction for additional information on library databases.
Make sure to include an APA formatted title page and reference page for sources that you may have used for your research. Remember to follow APA guidelines when paraphrasing or quoting information. Don’t forget to cite your sources and include in-text citations as necessary.