- â– In the accompanying packet, you will find three Hindu texts and three Buddhist texts.
- â– For each of the religious systems:
- Select one of the texts and explain why you have chosen it as most representative of the religious system;
- Address the reasons why the other two readings were not, in your assessment, as representative. You may use outside sources to make your case.
- â– All the information you need to construct your critical apparatus (in-text citations, footnotes and bibliography) are in the packet.
- â– Calibri 11pt; double-spacing; 2 ENTIRE pages (minimum and maximum).
- â– Use in-text citations for direct quotes from sacred texts (Book Chapter: Verse; e.g. Jb 38: 4), and Chicago Manual of Style for all other textual references.
- â– If not using Answer Sheet: files should be .doc/.docx or .pdf. No .pages files.