Community Awareness, 300 words:
- The local cancer society is beginning a community-awareness campaign. The text states that executives are the face of the organization. In your awareness campaign, discuss three tactics aimed at the community that would add to the visibility of your executive.
- Of the three tactics you just identified, selecte the most difficult to execute, Explain your rationale.
- Recommend at least one possible course of action for mediating the difficulty you described above.
Marketing, 300 words:
- Distinguish between guerilla marketing, permission marketing, and word-of-mouth marketing.
- Choose one of these techniques and discuss three examples from a particular industry (for example, retail, transportation, or food) where companies have used this particular tactic.
- Evaluate the success of the tactics described. Discuss what might have been done to make the tactic even more successful.
Integrated Business Communication. 4 page paper:
Write a three to four page paper that addresses the following:
- As a future executive, explain what you think are the most important communication issues you will have to face as you embark upon your career.
- Discuss whether communication will become more complex, or less complex, and why.
- Address what role technology will play in the communication of thoughts and ideas.
- Discuss how the information gap between generations, cultures, income levels, and education can be resolved.
- Include a statement of your personal philosophy on the future of integrated business communication.
The format of the paper is to be as follows:
- Typed, double-spaced, Times New Roman font (size 12), one-inch margins on all sides, APA format, a Microsoft Word document.
- Use headers for each of the subjects being covered, followed by your response.
- In addition to the three to four (3-4) pages required, a title page is to be included. The title page is to contain the title of the assignment, your name, the instructorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date.