- What is the study methodology? (Timeline, quantitative, qualitative, case study, etc.)
- What is the data collection instrument? (Interviews, surveys, data analysis, observation, comparative test, etc.)
- What are the organizational and individual demographics of the study participants? (What part of the world, type of organization, participant positions, age, gender, etc.)
- What were the study findings?
- Critically analyze the study in relation to limitations, whether the study appeared theoretically grounded, etc. (This should be your perception of the study).
Support your paper with a minimum of 5 resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including older articles, may be included.
Length: 4 pages not including title and reference page
References: Minimum of 5 scholarly resources.