Instructions for each set of questions must be followed to the letter.
Write a 100 word response to each of the bulleted questions below. Each question must have its own response.
- What are the three types of activities reported in the statement of cash flow? Describe them?
- Which of the three is most important to you? Why?
- Why is the statement of cash flows useful?
- Why are stock transactions recorded under financing activities of the cash flow statement instead of the investing activities section?
- Can a company still be profitable and have a limited cash on hand?
- Should one invest in a company with a weak cash flow statement?
Write a 75 – 100 word response to each of the bulleted questions below. Each question must has its own response.
- List some personal traits and skills of an effective leader.
- What are some skills that leaders need to possess?
- How can managers develop leadership skills?
- Do you think leaders can easily identify sources of power in organizations?
- Is it possible for employee to develop a vision that will help them become a leader?
- Explain the relationship between setting effective expectations and organizational performance.